the blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2005

We've got to all stick together
Good friends, there for each other
Never ever forget that
I've got you and you've got me. <3
Ah, so sentimental.

posted by hidster at 11:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Don't be sad everyone! Cheerup! Err, listen to.. O...
  • Two days late. Its the thought that counts.28 Octo...
  • Proof on why I think Remarks in the report book ar...
  • I haven't posted for so long and I have a lot of t...
  • Madrasah exam sucked today. I couldn't understand ...
  • SCREW THE ACADEMIC PART OF SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE.I...
  • I was cleaning my Photo file and found some pictur...
  • I wasted my whole morning doing those lame-o quize...
  • That my friends, is Dan's bedroom.Gahh. We decided...
  • I woke up to the house phone ringing. What a way t...

Powered by Blogger